Friday, April 23, 2010

Anyone with German blood with the last name Parbst?

I am looking for anyone on here that is/has the last name Parbst. It is an old name last known from 1746 origin in Germany.





There are some who have moved to Austria, Italy, France and of course the US.





If so, I would like you to respond, we just may be related.





I would like to get to know you.

Anyone with German blood with the last name Parbst?
Are you quite sure about the spelling? Pabst or Papst would seem more appropriate. Not saying it's not, only that the telephone directory does not have any "Parbst" in Austria, e.g.

china rose

1 comment:

  1. I am Parbst's name. My name is Rodolfo Enrique Parbst.
    I live in Argentina, but my father was born in Hamburg. He arrived here in the 2nd Marine war as Admiral Graf Spee, and stayed. Their ancestors were from there.
    I also I have German citizenship. In Argentina, my family was the only one with this name.
    My mail is drparbst@arnet.com.ar
    Regards
    Rodolfo Parbst

    ReplyDelete