Friday, April 23, 2010

What is the full version of this German name? ?

A foreign exchange student from Germany...my teacher calls him "Genty" (pronounced like "Jenty"), and I was wondering what the full version of that name was...thank you.


-Re-L Cherie.

What is the full version of this German name? ?
If the exchange student is German.. and the teacher calls him Genty.. that must be a nickname.. I would ask the student himself.. why ask the teacher.. ask him.. he must know why he is being called by that name... then you get to know your fellow student better.. and he will like it that people make an effort to talk to him and interact with him.. it's easier sometimes if one sees that other people want to be friendly.. that is a friendly approach to get to know him better as a fellow student... xxx
Reply:I'm German and that's not a name I've ever come across. Just ask your teacher, what his name is?





No comments:

Post a Comment